DateBook is the ideal theme for most dating website startups.
This dating agency theme is fully customisable, easy to use and SEO friendly. It comes pre-packaged with ready to use Profile fields.
The DateBook platform allows members to create personal profiles that highlight and represent the things about themselves that they wish for others to see within the website.
This theme allows you to get revenue by setting several paid subscriptions.
- 100% Fully Responsive
- Paid Subscriptions
- Private Chat Messaging
- Online Status Display
- Favorites List
- Black List
- Widget Ready
- Retina Ready
- SEO Friendly
- Easy Install
- 100% Open Source Code
Optimized for Mobile Devices
DateBook theme is fully responsive and looks stunning on any device.
Responsive design is a must have for any serious online business.
It provides your visitors with a better viewing experience and better for your search engine rankings too!
All images are Retina Ready. It means that images will be shown in high quality in Retina display devices
Online Status Indicator
Website visitors can easily see which users are online and which are not with built in online status indicator.
Private Chat messaging
This theme comes with a built in private messaging for your members to chat in real time.
Members can enhance their Profiles with new features such as Featured or Top Ad profile. Each enhancement you can charge extra $$$ for making it a great revenue resource.
Our Dating Theme allows your members to upload their photos with ease. The upload process is clean and simple making it easy for users to add Profiles.
- Featured profile
- Related profile by city
- Related profile by country
- Register / Login
- Subscriptions (Upgrade)
- Latest posts
Demo access to Administration Dashboard
This theme uses assets free for personal and commercial use.
- Font Awesome
- Font Awesome
- Glyphicons Halflings
- Open Sans
- Engagement – Brian J Bonislawsky DBA Astigmatic
Images and Icons
Version 1.9 (11 December 2017):
Version 1.8.1 (30 November 2017):
- Fixed: Cookies function prevented user to login. - Fixed: Function Hide the WordPress Admin Login Page did not allow to enter WordPress Admin Dashboard.
Version 1.8 (30 November 2017):
Version 1.7 (15 November 2017):
- Fixed: Profile Edit page did not save a user entered data because of Travel field (in class-datebook-profile-edit.php file). - Added: All world currencies added to the list in Theme Options (Admin Dashboard). - Fixed: All tabs in the Theme Options were hidden. - Fixed: Login form could be accessed even after user logged in. - Fixed: If Search form is not ready for use then it shows notification (if genders and countries are not set yet). - Fixed: if profiles pages (my edit, my messages, my settings, my favourites and etc) are not ready for use then they redirect user to home page. - Fixed: Registration/My settings page was access even if it is not ready for use. - CSS: The submenu of the Primary menu (top right) looked broken.
Version 1.6 (08 November 2017):
- Changed: Online time function was improved/changed for specific languages.
- New: Profile Custom form added to Profile Edit page.
- New: Custom Fields form added. Now administrator can create any quantity of different fields.
- Added: 244 countries and 22 951 cities are added.
- Removed: WordPress custom taxonomy (Location) removed completely.
- Moved: Countries and cities are moved to custom database
Click here to see full